If you are looking for a natural fibromyalgia treatment center in Dublin, CA, you probably have noticed that there are limited options. This is common when it comes to chronic conditions like fibromyalgia. Traditional medicine struggles to help patients find relief, which is probably why you are seeking natural care in the first place. At the same time, natural care facilities struggle to get official approval.
The result is that many patients are unaware of alternative forms of care when it comes to chronic pain conditions like fibromyalgia. Education about the benefits of other forms of care can, therefore, be very important for fibromyalgia sufferers who are tired of pills with more side effects than benefits and a hefty price tag to boot.
If you are trying to find natural fibromyalgia relief, upper cervical chiropractic care may be just what you are looking for. How does this specific form of chiropractic help patients with chronic, widespread pain and other fibromyalgia symptoms? We are going to take a closer look at the benefits of upper cervical chiropractic for fibromyalgia sufferers, and then introduce you to our facility in Dublin, CA.
Upper Cervical Chiropractic Care and Fibromyalgia
In some case studies, upper cervical chiropractic has been able to reverse the effects of fibromyalgia completely. While the results for every patient may not be so dramatic, most patients find at least some relief if not significant benefits. Why is this the case?
- Focused care – Upper cervical chiropractic is specifically focused on the top two bones in the neck, the C1 and C2 vertebrae, and there are numerous benefits that surround the proper positioning of these two bones. An upper cervical chiropractor will take precise measurements of the location of your C1 and C2, detecting misalignments down to fractions of a millimeter.
- Gentle care – The last thing you want when you are already in pain is for someone to twist or jerk your neck bones around. Upper cervical care is gentle and doesn’t involve any popping or cracking or the spine. This makes upper cervical care safe for people of varying ages and health conditions.
- CNS benefits – Since the position of the C1 and C2 are in a critical location, proper alignment is vital for central nervous system function. A misalignment can affect everything from brainstem function to the amount of blood and oxygen reaching various parts of the brain. When the top bones in the neck are properly aligned, you have the right conditions for the CNS to function optimally. This can help with things like central sensitization and sleep disorders, which have been linked to fibromyalgia.
To learn more about the connection between head and neck injuries and fibromyalgia, download our complimentary e-book.
It makes sense that a healthy central nervous system is important for fibromyalgia sufferers. But you certainly don’t want someone yanking on your sore neck in an attempt to get the benefits from proper alignment. That’s why we recommend the gentle care of the NUCCA method (more on that later).
Is Vital Life Wellness Center a Natural Fibromyalgia Treatment Center in Dublin, CA?
Since upper cervical chiropractic care is not defined as fibromyalgia treatment by the FDA (although the FDA does now recognize the importance of chiropractic in helping patients avoid opioid use for pain), we can’t go around calling ourselves a fibromyalgia treatment center. However, because upper cervical chiropractors have had success in helping fibromyalgia patients, we are excited to provide natural care for those who are suffering from fibromyalgia in Dublin, CA. Here is what we have to offer to you at Vital Life Wellness Center.
- Understanding care – We realize there is some stigma attached to fibromyalgia. Some people, even some doctors, don’t believe it is a real condition or that it is just something in the patient’s mind. Vital Life Wellness Center is a place you can go to receive care without judgment. We recognize that for many patients, fibromyalgia symptoms are the result of complications due to upper cervical misalignments. It is a very real condition that affects the lives of millions.
- Affordable care – One of the big problems with fibromyalgia, or any chronic illness for that matter, is that medical care can become very expensive. It can be frustrating to spend a lot of money for minimal results. At Vital Life Wellness Center, we use the NUCCA method, which is known for safe and long-lasting adjustments. As the soft tissue in your neck stabilizes, adjustments will hold longer, and you can space your visits out. Upper cervical chiropractic is as-needed care.
- Safe practices – You may have heard horror stories about injuries occurring when a person has his or her neck popped or twisted. At Vital Life Wellness Center, adjustments are always gentle. This form of care involves the gentlest adjustments of the upper neck. You should never feel more than gentle pressure during an adjustment.
Natural Help for Fibromyalgia Sufferers Is Available in Dublin, CA
If you suffer from fibromyalgia and you live in the vicinity of Dublin, CA, Vital Life Wellness Center wants to help you live your best life despite your illness. To that end, we offer affordable and safe care that has provided significant benefits for fibromyalgia patients in case studies. So if you are ready to get natural help for your fibromyalgia, give us a call today at 925-829-7900 to schedule an appointment. We hope that your call is the first step on your path to better overall health and well-being.
To schedule a complimentary NUCCA consultation, call 925-829-7900 or just click the button below.
If you are outside of the local area, you can find an Upper Cervical Doctor near you at www.uppercervicalawareness.com.
Dr. Andrea Pritchett of Vital Life Wellness Center in Dublin, California is an Dublin Chiropractor and Upper Cervical Specialist trained by the National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association (NUCCA). Her upper cervical clinic also serves Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon and Danville. She is uniquely trained to correct problems in the upper cervical spine (upper neck). This vital area is intimately connected to the central nervous system and problems in this area have been shown to be an underlying cause of a variety of different health problems, including children’s conditions such as ear infections, colic and scoliosis and problems that adults face including migraines and other headaches, fibromyalgia, sciatica, neck and back pain, and more. More information can be found on our website at https://www.vlifewellness.com/