There are many ways to improve your immune system. You do not have to suffer with being sick all the time.
- Drink a lot of water. Drink water (not other beverages – they’re not all equal) until your urine output is very light yellow, unless you’re taking a multi-vitamin with B vitamins, as it changes the color.
- Limit sugar intake. Sugar will tax your body and increase your susceptibility to getting sick.
- Exercise regularly. If you are stressed out, avoid exercising strenuously, as it will tax your body too much, so just exercise with mild exertion. Exercising will improve your circulation and allow the white blood cells, T cells and antibodies to get to where they need to go to fight off the infection.
- Homeopathic remedies can be helpful as well, especially if you see a homeopath or a naturopath who can prescribe the right ones.
- Sleep. This is extremely important, as your body heals while you sleep.
- Take Vitamin D. If you take a significant amount of vitamin D, you may want to get your levels checked via a blood test, because it can be toxic in high doses, but it’s invaluable for your immune system as well as bone health and a plethora of other things.
- NUCCA care boosts your immune system by improving the nerve information to allow it to function properly. Your immune system is a highly dedicated system which requires the proper amount of stimulation and suppression.
- Get sick! This may surprise you, but the more times you get sick, the healthier you’ll be, because it creates memory cells which will then be able to fight off the same antigens quicker next time. For most diseases or illnesses, you’ll be immune to them forever if your body goes through the immune response. The same is not true with vaccines. This is why boosters are given. Your immune response is not the same.
I’ve seen many people who tell me that they no longer get sick as much as they used to before NUCCA care. Wouldn’t you like to feel better? If you’re in the Pleasanton, Dublin, Livermore, San Ramon area, you’re in my backyard! Call me at 925-281-3889.
To schedule a complimentary NUCCA consultation, call 925-281-3889 or just click the button below.
If you are outside of the local area, you can find an Upper Cervical Doctor near you at www.uppercervicalawareness.com.Dr. Andrea Pritchett of Vital Life Wellness Center in Dublin, California is an Dublin Chiropractor and Upper Cervical Specialist trained by the National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association (NUCCA). Her upper cervical clinic also serves Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon and Danville. She is uniquely trained to correct problems in the upper cervical spine (upper neck). This vital area is intimately connected to the central nervous system and problems in this area have been shown to be an underlying cause of a variety of different health problems, including children’s conditions such as ear infections, colic and scoliosis and problems that adults face including migraines and other headaches, fibromyalgia, sciatica, neck and back pain, and more. More information can be found on our website at https://www.vlifewellness.com/