Every day I get to learn!
My three-year-old son always asks questions about how the world works, so I am re-learning things so that I can teach him. I almost want to go back to school. Almost.
Not only do I learn in my job as a mom, I also learn in my job as an upper cervical chiropractor. There are several keys to health.
- Communication between your brain and your body – all the organs and systems in your body. This is transmitted through nerves, and therefore is affected by getting your spine adjusted.
- Nutrition. Every single thing you eat. Why? You are what you eat. You can splurge every so often, but if you regularly eat unhealthy food, you will become unhealthy. Your taste buds can change as you change your diet. That is a very good thing! Whole food are key.
- Stress levels and mental state. What do you focus on? Your physiology changes as you change your focus.
- Spiritual state. There is an entity bigger than us. We are not in control; God is in control. I don’t know about you, but He tends to have to remind me of this quite often. When we try to hold onto an illusion of control, our stress levels go up. Peace and joy are crucial to long term health and well-being.
- Other practitioners. The more I learn about other practitioners and how they can affect the body, the more aware I am of how interconnected everything is. I can help you through NUCCA but also by referring you to other local health professionals who have different specialties.
By working on one thing at a time, you won’t get overwhelmed. Choose something to do to improve your health today!
To schedule a complimentary NUCCA consultation, call 925-281-3889 or just click the button below.
If you are outside of the local area, you can find an Upper Cervical Doctor near you at www.uppercervicalawareness.com.Dr. Andrea Pritchett of Vital Life Wellness Center in Dublin, California is an Dublin Chiropractor and Upper Cervical Specialist trained by the National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association (NUCCA). Her upper cervical clinic also serves Pleasanton, Livermore, San Ramon and Danville. She is uniquely trained to correct problems in the upper cervical spine (upper neck). This vital area is intimately connected to the central nervous system and problems in this area have been shown to be an underlying cause of a variety of different health problems, including children’s conditions such as ear infections, colic and scoliosis and problems that adults face including migraines and other headaches, fibromyalgia, sciatica, neck and back pain, and more. More information can be found on our website at https://www.vlifewellness.com/